Friday, July 29, 2011

AP 44- Bend


Socialites- 

Today was pretty awesome. Well, ok. it wasn't awesome until the end. My sister, Hina came over, and we went swimming. And for most of the day I felt pretty sorry for myself. And wished I had a better job; that my hopes of moving out would fizzle and die. Then we hung out with our friend, Snowy. We had an awesome adventure- We went to Denny's and I filled out an application, then we went to a highschool and hung out- and a sprinkler broke open! It went for a good 20 minutes!! It was like paradise.

And now, I feel more confident that we can do this, and if I just keep my nose to the grind I'll make it.
-Reb

1 comment:

  1. It was amazazing!
    we need to do things like that more often!
    and we need to watch Doctor who together so we could nerd out over Tennant!lol

    ReplyDelete