Tuesday, April 5, 2011

AP 37 and 38: Training and FML

Socialites-

Sorry about being so late with yesterday's Comic, but here's two, to make up for it :D 

I started training Sunday on the Forklifts. We started with the electric one (We call it Star Wars because it looks like you're flying a tie fighter when you drive it.) and the steering is pretty hard. It's like driving a boat. I almost spun out a couple of times, and screamed at it like it was a disorderly horse. It had the manager and my cowork who was training with me laughing. I promise the above crash is just me being dramatic- I didn't crash or hurt anyone.


AP 38: FML-

This one is to try and explain why I've been late on updates. I've been working my ass off, trying to get my job in order, and falling in love with Mort. I've been so wrapped up in my own bullshit that I haven't really worked on anything. And that's my fault. I apologize to you who do read this regularly, and hope you know I do appreciate all you out there. 

I'll see you all Friday
-Reb

No comments:

Post a Comment