Friday, February 25, 2011

AP 33- Nomnom


Socialites-

Sorry this is so late. I've been having one of those weeks where it feels like I'm a chicken with my head cut off. Anyways. Mort ((Click here for his DA)) came into town Tuesday and we did the tourist thing again along with my friend Misty. She was nice enough to pal around. We ended up going to Caesar's Palace. It was fun, until Mort was stuck on the phone with his mom for twenty minutes. Misty had to keep leading him around. So at one point we threatened to take his phone and lick it. this resulted. Now I know there are a lot of inconsistancies with this, but it's been one of those weeks. So I plan on being back on track on Monday.

Until then
-Reb

1 comment:

  1. Was a fun day out, even if I did have my mum in my ear for that long, but we still had a good laugh even then ^_^

    ReplyDelete